Public event by Anaheim Fall Festival & Halloween Parade
Sunday, September 28th, 2014
From 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Business Expo Center
1960 S. Anaheim Way
Anaheim, California 92805
« Go to Upcoming Event List
|The Miss Anaheim Fall Festival Scholarship Program is looking for young ladies interested in learning more about their community. As Miss Anaheim Fall Festival, Anaheim Fall Festival Teen Ambassador, or Anaheim Fall Festival Junior Ambassador, you will be asked to participate at various functions for the city throughout the year. With this in mind, we provide a forum for a young lady to challenge herself, be a positive role-model for others, and an advocate of good will on behalf of the Miss Anaheim Fall Festival Program. |
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
• 2 tickets for the pageant for family members or guests.
• Certificate of participation.
• Coaching on public speaking.
• Enhance your poise, grace, and social skills
• Strengthen your inner confidence and character
• Interview and performance tips & techniques.
• Hair and make-up tips for the event.
• Crown, sash and flowers presented at event to selected title holders (# determined upon number of entries)
• Scholarship presented to Miss Anaheim Fall Festival
• Additional prizes awarded to Teen & Junior Ambassadors
• Miss Anaheim Fall Festival & Ambassadors will participate in a yearlong personal enrichment program.
The Miss Anaheim Fall Festival Scholarship Pageant and Program holds to the highest standards of quality and integrity. All competitions are conducted in a fair and unbiased manner. The program promotes personal growth, leadership skills, and scholastic ideals.
Send your completed application with $25 non-refundable application fee to: Miss Anaheim Fall Festival Scholarship Pageant
1575 W. Elm Ave
Anaheim, CA 92802
or email the completed application to email@example.com
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: ANAHEIM FALL FESTIVAL
Visit www.anaheimfallfestival.org for any additional information
All applications must be received by 5pm on Saturday, September 13, 2014
If you have any questions, please call Debbie Herman: 714-264-1014 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Download 2014-2015 Pageant Application
Host Your Event At The Business Expo Center - Click here